The SPY Cocktail
Happy Monday! We hope you had an amazing weekend! We are sharing an amazing cocktail inspired by THE SPY by Sophie Lark! We just love this cover! Check it out…
Try this delicious cocktail while enjoying the dark mafia, forbidden read – THE SPY! Let us know what you think of the KINGMAKERS series!
- 2 ounces applejack
- 1 ounce apple cider
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 ounce apricot brandy, to taste
- splash of Brut Champagne
- Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass, then dip the rim in a saucer of cinnamon sugar; shake off excess and chill.
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake well for 10 seconds and strain into prepared glasses; garnish with a cinnamon stick or a sliced apple.
- Top each glass with an ounce of chilled brut champagne.
I’ve waited three long years for this…
Hiding. Lying. Spying.
Waiting like a spider for her to wander into my web…
Now she’s here, and I have to get even closer to her. I’ll help her. Befriend her. Seduce her, even.
The only thing I can’t do is fall in love with her.
Her father took everything from me: my money, my family, my life.
He has to pay for what he’s done. And she’s the only thing that can hurt him…
The Lark Notes:
I’ve been planting clues and Easter Eggs all the way through the first three Kingmakers books — now it’s time for the secrets to be revealed, and the mysteries to find their conclusions. The moment you finish “The Spy”, you’re going to want to go back and read the whole series all over again!
“The Spy” is the final installment in the epic dark mafia Kingmakers series. It’s a forbidden romance, full of mystery, betrayal, and an explosive conclusion that will give you the biggest book hangover of your life!
Let us know if you try this fabulous cocktail and love it as much as we do!
Just comment below!
Have recipe or book suggestions email us – [email protected] and tell us all about it!