TwinTank™ Steam Mop
Model # WH20200
The TwinTank™ Steam Mop is ideal for everyday cleaning or removing tough stains from all hard floors including laminate, tile, hardwood, engineered hardwood, vinyl, sealed stone, and more. Unlike competitors that rely on steam alone, Hoover provides a proprietary 100% biodegradable formula cleaning solution that allows the Hoover® TwinTank™ Steam Mop to OUT CLEAN other steam mops1. Equipped with an on-demand steam trigger, 30 foot power cord, and adjustable solution control, the TwinTank™ Steam Mop makes your floor cleaning task easier than before.
- Out Cleans other steam mops1 – CE testing to prove we out clean other leading steam mops when using the proprietary Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution.
- Disinfects & Kills or Removes2 greater than 99.99% of harmful bacteria3 with steam alone including MRSA, Staph, and Salmonella
- TwinTank™ Technology – allows users to keep our 100% biodegradable formula cleaning solution and water separate for total control; Disinfect with steam alone2 or OUT CLEAN other steam mops1 with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution.
- Solution Control Dial – users can easily control the amount of cleaning solution used to meet the needs of any cleaning job
- 30-Foot Power Cord – consumers can clean more areas of their home without re-plugging
- Removable Tanks – for easy filling and emptying convenience
- Triangular Swivel Mop Head – the mop head can pivot and maneuver into tight corners and along baseboards
- Carpet Glider – refresh rugs and carpet
- Microfiber Triangle Pads – ideal for cleaning multiple flooring types
- Soft-Touch Grip – designed for comfort with a soft-touch grip on the inside
- Cord Release – Features a rotating quick release
- “Steam Ready” Indicator LED – alerts users when steamer is heated and ready for use
- 8-oz. Bottle of Hoover® 2X SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution
- 3 Microfiber Triangle Pads
- Cooling Tray – Protects your floors during cooling and storage
- Carpet Glider – refresh carpets and rugs
1 When used with Hoover SteamPlus Cleaning Solution. Compared to other Steam Mop models tested on hard floors per FCTP-0287p.
2 On hard floors, when used per owner?s manual instructions.
3 Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538, Salmonella enteric ATCC 10708, S. aureus 33592 (MRSA).
I was super excited to review the Hoover Twin Tank Steam Mop. I have heard great things about steam mops and could not get the box open fast enough to try it out. I personally put the mop together, and it was super easy. It took me all of a few minutes to get it assembled. Once I filled the tanks we were ready to clean in no time!! My hubby came in while I was finishing up putting it all together, plugged in and took over the actual mopping part (yay)!
We were HIGHLY impressed with how clean the floors were after just cleaning it ONE time. The grout actually changed colors, it became lighter, and cleaner than it had been in the five years that we have owned our house. I think from opening the box to mopping our kitchen and dining room it took less than an hour. We also noticed that the floors seemed to stay cleaner longer (or at least appeared to stay cleaner longer). I would definitely recommend the Hoover Twin Tank Steam Mop to others and purchase it as a gift for others. I am really excited to continue using it and see how clean it keeps our floors 🙂