- Hearing, visualizing, vocally repeating and writing down letters and words.
- Providing activities that cater to budding readers using multiple learning styles such as spatial, visual, tactile, language-oriented, logical, or rhythmic.
- Engaging kids with four well-designed reading games that reinforce recognition of age appropriate sight and word family words.
- Providing structured learning for ESL/EFL and special needs students to help develop or improve their reading and writing skills.
repetitively, thereby helping to strengthen comprehension and memory skills.
- Kid-pleasing graphics and colorful interface
- Interesting and simple activities
- Over 75 sight words, and 12 word families with 65 word family words
- Reinforces early reading skills
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
I like this app!! Even though Alexandra is still pretty young, this app is great for her. She is working on her words, and learning what the “words” look like! She likes the colorful displays and gets super excited while playing this app. I know that we will be using this app for years to come to learn about words, spelling, reading and making sentences! We give this app 2 thumbs up and recommend it to others!
Disclosure: I was given the opportunity to review Punflay Apps, I was given a code for Word Wall for review purposes. I was not compensated to write a positive or favorable review. This is Keeping Up With The Rheinlander’s personal opinion.