Gooey Cheeseburger Dip
Happy Friday!! Are you lookin’ to keep busy during the Super Bowl?
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered!
First of all, we need an amazing snack… which is why I’m sharing with you my delicious cheeseburger dip recipe! This keto dip will be a HUGE hit at your Super Bowl party! It’s easy to make in your slow cooker and will have all your guests drooling.
Best of all, it tastes JUST like a gooey cheeseburger without the carbs. You can dip veggie sticks, carrots, celery, pork rinds, or my personal favorite… pickles! Scroll down for that recipe.
But the other super important thing (at least for me) to have during the Super Bowl… is a good book to read, lol! Yep, that’s right… I’m not really a sportsball fan, so whenever a game is on, I happily read a sports romance.
Here’s some recommendations for our Babes!
NOT MY ROMEO by Ilsa Madden-Mills
Wall Street Journal bestselling author Ilsa Madden-Mills delivers a smart and sexy contemporary romance about a smoking-hot professional football player and the small-town girl he can’t resist.
TAKE A HINT, DANI BROWN by Talia Hibbert
USA Today bestselling author Talia Hibbert returns with another charming romantic comedy about a young woman who agrees to fake date her friend, a former rugby player, after a video of him “rescuing” her from their office building goes viral…
WILDCAT by Max Monroe
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Max Monroe brings you a deliciously witty romance about a nerdy, book-loving, small-town flight attendant, and the hot, talented, completely unattainable quarterback who ends up on her flight… and in her heart.
Happy halftime show, commercial watching & reading!
Gooey Cheeseburger Dip
2 lbs grass fed ground beef
1 lb, chopped bacon
1 tsp salt
1.5 cups, chopped onion
8 oz, cubed cream cheese
4 tbsp ketchup
4 tbsp mustard
1 cup chili-ready diced tomatoes
3 cups, shredded cheddar cheese
diced red onion
- Preheat your slow-cooker.
- Over medium-high heat, brown your ground beef in a skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Strain excess fat and water, then pour beef into the bottom of your slow-cooker.
- Cook your bacon, then add on top of beef in your slow cooker.
- Cook onions, then add on top of the bacon in the slow cooker.
- Cut cream cheese into several squares, then spread them out on top of everything in the slow cooker.
- Top with diced tomatoes
- Drizzle the top with ketchup, mustard, and about 1-2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours, or until done.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, and red onion, if desired.
Let us know if you try this delicious recipe and love it as much as we do!
Just comment below!
Have recipe or book suggestions email us – email@example.com and tell us all about it!
Looking for more Game Day Eats?
Check out these recipes…