I’ve decided to participate in the 100+ Reading Challenge for 2011 from
You can too… Check it out and Link Up!!
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
What Doesn’t Count:
Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
1. Eat Pray Love
So for this one we don’t have to review or discuss or recommend or any of that?? Just enter the names of books we read during the year??
Hmmm, I just might be able to handle that! I’ll think on it a bit.
I’m a new follower from the Give It To Me Monday Blog Hop. If you get a minute please stop by and follow back.
Have a good week,
I just started Eat. Pray. Love. last night …I’m already done Italy and moving on to India tonight.
How do I join this challenge? It sounds really interesting and I am an avid reader.
Count me in!!
a friend of mine who is an avid reader has joined like 20 of these book challenges. I’m sure she’ll meet every single goal. meanwhile i’m desperately trying to find the time to read one book per month. i think my TV watching gets in the way
eat pray love was good….little long winded. LoL.